Keywords Studios Group (hereinafter “Keywords”, “we” or “our”), respects the privacy rights of our users and is committed to protecting the information collected through our products and services. This policy applies only to Keywords’ games on Google Play Store and AppleApp Store, referred below as the “Game”.
Where personal data is collected, the lawful processing basis for the processing of your personal data is justified on the basis of our legitimate interests for ensuring the proper functioning of our business operations.
WHAT DATA WE COLLECT
The Game collects “Personal Data” as you play the Game in order to track Game progression or performance, to allow save game data across all supported devices, to register achievements, or to improve the Game (“Game Progress Data”). The data we collect cannot be used to identify you, but it will relate to you.
- Game Progress Data is the only Personal Data that the Game collects. This Game Progress Data which include your approximate location and IP address are stored on Playfab and its use is governed by Microsoft Azure Playfab’s Terms of Service which is accessible at https://playfab.com/terms/.
- When you contact Customer Support and willfully share your Player ID to us, the Game Progress Data will be identifiable to you.
- The Game does not request access to data from any other Apps on your device.
We will not share any data or Personal Data about you to third parties for those third parties’ own purposes. We use third-party service providers for collecting or storing data which is not identifiable to you. These third-party service providers, such as Ironsource (Ad Network and Mediation Platform) and Microsoft Azure, assist us in delivering and optimizing our services. Where we share your information with them, we ensure that we have appropriate agreements in place to protect your information (as required by applicable data protection laws).
In addition to the Game Progress Data, we may collect and process the following Personal Data from you that may be provided by you when you contact us for support (together, “Your Information”):
- Your name;
- Your address, telephone number and email address;
- Player ID; and
- Other Personal Data that you choose to disclose.
How to Access and Control Your Personal Information
Where We Store and Process Personal Data
The Game collects data and stores it on Playfab servers, which is a third-party provider. We do not store personal data on our servers.
Our Policy Towards Children
HOW DO I ASK A QUESTION?
For inquiries about this Personal Data Protection Policy or Personal Data, please email